Game Design Document

https://www.dundoc.com/project/4775/the-unworthy-thor

Making the game design document wasn't actually that simple. You get the template, look at it and think, "what the hell do I say". A few things had to be written on the spot, but those were only the minor details. Some things I'm still not sure about, like the sound effects and splash screens but that can change later.

Of course, I can't include all those things I listed in my GDD in the game as it only has to be a prototype. Characters will be color coded, textures might not be applied and there might be very little diversity in character design.

I still need to get used to using Dundoc and surely, I'll get there eventually.

Comments

  1. Hi Kristof,
    I felt the exact same way about the GDD it was very confusing to start and took a while to get the hang of it. Your game idea sounds so good cant go wrong with Thor everyone loves him. Your document was really well done, it was easy to understand and you put in a lot of information about your storyline which I really liked. I cant wait to see what your game will turn out like it seems like you put a lot of effort into your work .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts