Week 8 Progress


I'm quite happy with my progress but it's hard to keep up with everything. At the beginning of the semester we had to write a post about time strategies. My point in that was that it's had to have a routine. Turns out I was right. We have too much work and this semester, it's impossible to have a routine with us having an assignment due nearly every day. All my work and I'm pretty sure, nearly everybody else's is done in panic and is crammed last minute. That is simply due to the workload. BUT with that said, I'm happy with the work I done in panic ad nearly always last minute. The class assignments I enjoy the most are the unity tutorials. They're kinda the point of the class but they're also enjoyable as we learn about unity and coding. I never did any of the extra credit options simply because I never thought I had the need to. There's that and the fact that I didn't have time to do them simply because of the other assignments. I do all the assigned blogs anyways.

To be honest I don't know what to expect next semester. I only hope we'll get less work than we did this semester. I'll just keep doing what I'm doing and try my best to complete all the assignments in time. Since I got a better understanding of unity and C# I'm sure the next semester will be a tad bit easier. I'm excited for the group game we will have to make but I also wish we could start a game or continue the one we're doing now and just polish it and add in nice textures and animations and more mechanics, that without writing all the blogs.

Comments

Popular Posts