Unity Free Tutorials


So I looked up these two tutorials to help me restart making my game. These were helpful since they included the character models that I'm using. I've been struggling with making my own code for the character controller so I decided to use standard assets and replace the default character with the model of my choosing. I also added a spin attack for which I'll still need to add a collider so my character can kill enemies. But as of right now, my character can run, jump, crouch and attack which is a good start. I added a cursor, following some previous tutorials and now I'm adding texture because an all white terrain is hard to look at. I need to adjust the cursor so I can use the mouse as the camera and then I need to add in an NPC that I can interact with as well as some objects. I plan on finishing that this week. I will then have to add an inventory and a mini map in the top corner as well as health and super powers since my character is a god. Then I need to add a teleport and a second level. I plan on finishing that and hopefully more in the next two weeks.

Comments

Popular Posts