Beta

MY GAME IS FINALLY COMPLETE!


Beta


After a few ups and many downs the game is complete. It isn't what I originally intended it to be but well I'm only a beginner. I'm very happy with the end product. I can move, attack and collect objects. There is background music and sound effects. I have two NPC's and one enemy and two collectibles. I'm pretty sure that's enough...for now.

NPC

Collectibles

Enemy

The whole map
What I found difficult was coding. I wanted to include plenty of enemies and working NPC's as well as more interactive stuff and super powers but it didn't work out. I'm sure one day I'll be able to do it but for now that's all I have. I also struggled with the canvas and adding speech boxes as well as health bars. Those exist in the game by the way, the just don't work.

This is all I could do for now.

Comments

Popular Posts