MD2Final GDD

So I'm still not sure about the game title but that doesn't matter right now. I added a level map example, enemies and progression.

Link to PowerPoint : https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1K77WW7nW5L77wTEj1c3BGAj4cY9qAL70GJEH7SWIlU8/edit?usp=sharing


For now I have to create character animations in Photoshop and I have already started working on that, I need to gather sound effects for getting hit and what not. I then need to find assets for the environment, I might create some environments myself depending on the assets available. I will then assemble everything and code the game. I may end up with only one or two levels, maybe only use one area with a boss fight at the end just to give the feel of the game.


Comments

  1. Your game idea seems to be coming along great Krys. The animations are good and the plot seems like it will really stick and cause people to wonder which side is right. Good job.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts