Thoughts on Future Assignments

My first impressions were mixed on my first assignments. I didn't like the idea of having a blog to do my assignments and such. However now that I have been doing it for a week I kinda like it actually. It's unlike anything I've done in previous classes, I never had to write about how I feel about modules and the course in general.

At first I thought all the extra credit stuff is a lot of work but to be honest it's very helpful. It's both practice and backup in case I and/or any other students can't finish the work on time.

I also like the idea of project feedback. It can give students some insight so they can see how they can improve. But Unity 3D is what excites me the most. I'll finally get to learn how to make games and hopefully imply that in my project.

Comments

Popular Posts