Reflection

My favorite project is between the Alien twine game and the learning Farm game. Those are fully complete and made from scratch and are entertaining as well as a display skill of those who made them. Below that I'd say the Coffee shop twine game and the Unity Learning Package game. They too work very well and the Unity Learning Package is great but it wasn't from scratch like the other projects. The racing games were great, they work well and could make good mobile games in my opinion. There was also a magazine showcasing different content creators and artists and it was very informative and it looked pretty good as well.

Then you have the games that didn't work, however you can see a lot of effort and ambition was put into them. In no particular order, the 19Sixteen game was probably the most anticipated game. It was a huge group project and it had a lot of development issues. It isn't what it was promised to be but the level design looks great. A few games like racing games and my 2D rpg game didn't quite work.

I tried my best making my game but even though I followed the tutorials things just didn't work. I essentially had a level ready and you could walk around but unfortunately I couldn't boot it on my laptop and that brought me down a lot. What I did have, however, and I think it was ultimately better that the game I had were the animations I made for my game. I put a lot of time and effort into those characters and I was very proud of them and that's what I decided to display.



Comments

Popular Posts